Carlton & Company is a national consulting firm that specializes in helping clients plan and conduct successful multi-million dollar
fundraising campaigns. We are trusted partners and advisors to organizations desiring to make a quantum leap forward. Carlton & Company excels in working with top volunteer and staff leadership to manage the complexities of a
fundraising campaign and keep teams on-track throughout the fundraising process.
Our guiding principles:
- Leverage the leadership. Change-making philanthropy depends on it.
- Know your strengths. And your limitations.
- Stay true to your story. Passion is contagious.
- Personalize every program. No cookie-cutter solutions here.
- Take the long view. Sustainable strategies breed success.
What Makes Us Different
Carlton & Company is a nationwide consulting practice headquartered in Boston with offices and staff in Orlando and
Dallas. Our firm’s fundraising services are comprehensive and cover every aspect of fund development
-- from the early stages of planning to the final stages of donor recognition and stewardship.
The characteristics that distinguish Carlton & Company from other fine fundraising consulting firms in the field are these:
- Your project is team-managed and led personally by Bill Carlton and the firm’s senior consultants.
- You have access to the latest experts and cutting-edge talent in fundraising through our unique partnership with top specialist firms.
- iCASE™, our web-based cultivation and solicitation program enhances your development program and improves communications with key donors and constituents.
- As one of the select members of the Giving Institute, we strive to develop your institution as a leader in philanthropy
while promoting the highest ethical and business practices in the