Carlton & Company is a national consulting firm that specializes in helping clients plan and conduct successful multi-million dollar campaigns. We are trusted partners and advisors to organizations desiring to make a quantum leap forward. Carlton & Company excels in working with top volunteer and staff leadership to manage the complexities of a campaign and keep teams on-track throughout the process.
Our guiding principles:
- Leverage the leadership. Change-making philanthropy depends on it.
- Know your strengths. And your limitations.
- Stay true to your story. Passion is contagious.
- Personalize every program. No cookie-cutter solutions here.
- Take the long view. Sustainable strategies breed success.
What Makes Us Different
Carlton & Company is a nationwide consulting practice headquartered in Boston with offices and staff in Orlando and Phoenix. Our firm’s services are comprehensive and cover every aspect of fund development, from the early stages of planning to the final stages of donor recognition and stewardship.
The characteristics that distinguish Carlton & Company from other fine fundraising consulting firms in the field are these:
- Your project is team-managed and led personally by Bill Carlton and the firm’s senior consultants.
- You have access to the latest experts and cutting-edge talent in fundraising through our unique partnership with top specialist firms.
- iCASE™, our web-based cultivation and solicitation program enhances your development program and improves communications with key donors and constituents.
- As one of the select members of the Giving Institute, we strive to develop your institution as a leader in philanthropy and promote the highest ethical and business practices in the field.